Hosted Retailers & Brands Pass
If your application is successful, IRC’s Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme will provide you with a complimentary access all areas pass to the event, along with relevant and tailored meetings for you on-site.
Qualification is determined solely by InternetRetailing Events and may be revoked at any time. By completing your registration, you agree to these Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme Terms & Conditions.
To qualify, individuals must:
1) Be responsible for purchasing eCommerce technology and solutions for their company (Retailer or Brand)
2) Commit to attending up to 2 pre-arranged on-site meetings with our selected sponsors
3) Undertake a short verification process with our Delegate team after registration
4) Attend the full day of IRC on 11th October 2018
What’s included in a Hosted Retailers & Brands Pass
1) Access all areas and sessions at IRC (including Opening & Closing Plenary, Roundtable and Performance Dimension Discussions)
2) Up to 2 pre-arranged qualified meetings with event sponsors
3) Lunch and refreshments throughout your day at IRC
4) An invitation to the post-IRC Party
Your 1-to-1 meetings
We will use the information you supply during the registration and verification process to ensure we facilitate tailored, beneficial and engaging meetings for you at the event.
Your meetings will be held during networking breaks at IRC on Thursday 11 October 2018 and we will send your meeting schedule across prior to the event. Don’t worry though; you won’t need to miss any of the main Agenda at IRC for your meetings.
Attendance at IRC
If you collect your IRC badge onsite or otherwise attend the event but do not complete your scheduled meetings you will be liable for paying the full ticket price of £295 + vat.
Cancellation of your Pass
If you are approved for the Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme at IRC but are no longer able to participate, then please ensure you cancel your place via email before 30th August 2018.
Should you need to cancel after this date then you agree to suggest one or more substitutes from your organisation as a replacement. Acceptance of any substitute is subject to our prior approval via email.
To discuss this further or for more information please contact email@example.com