- eMarketing tools - including email marketing, affiliate marketing, PPC, search, SEO & social media
- Customer service & retention - including CRM systems, chatbots, customer contact centres
- Ecommerce platforms and user experience - including personalisation, UX design, site performance and testing, analytics, optimisation and usability
- Disruptive technology - includes AI, automation, Bitcoin, IoT, AR/VR voice
- Design & brand - including website design, content creation, campaigns
- B2B & wholesale - includes dedicated platforms, digital transformation
- Digital store - includes apps, instore marketing, mobile marketing
- Internationalisation - including translation and localisation
- Inventory & order management - including PIMS and OMS
Founded in 2007, inRiver redefines the way e-commerce product marketers and merchandisers display and sell their products. By providing product information management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, inRiver helps businesses drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction and brand equity. More than 1,500 brands and 500 customers across 21 countries rely on inRiver to efficiently control the product flow for their globally recognized brands. inRiver is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm, and is a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner. For more information, visit www.inriver.com.
Overview of inRiver Product Marketing Cloud best in class PIM platform that simplifies product information management for B2B and B2C organizations like retailers and manufacturers across the globe.