- eMarketing tools - including email marketing, affiliate marketing, PPC, search, SEO & social media
- Customer service & retention - including CRM systems, chatbots, customer contact centres
- Ecommerce platforms and user experience - including personalisation, UX design, site performance and testing, analytics, optimisation and usability
- Disruptive technology - includes AI, automation, Bitcoin, IoT, AR/VR voice
- Design & brand - including website design, content creation, campaigns
- B2B & wholesale - includes dedicated platforms, digital transformation
- Digital store - includes apps, instore marketing, mobile marketing
- Internationalisation - including translation and localisation
- Inventory & order management - including PIMS and OMS
Founded in 2007, inRiver redefines the way e-commerce product marketers and merchandisers display and sell their products. By providing product information management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, inRiver helps businesses drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction and brand equity. More than 1,500 brands and 500 customers across 21 countries rely on inRiver to efficiently control the product flow for their globally recognized brands. inRiver is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm, and is a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner. For more information, visit www.inriver.com.
Overview of inRiver Product Marketing Cloud best in class PIM platform that simplifies product information management for B2B and B2C organizations like retailers and manufacturers across the globe.
Digital retail leaders
Visitors were retailers
Over 25m turnover
Turnover of companies attending
What our clients say...
We’ve been coming to InternetRetailing Conference for the best part of five years. Year on year we’ve seen that this is the number one event in the UK for that bridge between marketing and technology in the ecommerce space.
IRC is the only conference I go to every year
This is the place to come if you want to get the UK retailers. We get more good conversations here than we do at any event in the UK.
This is one of the best industry events for quality networking.
It’s probably one of the best one day conferences that you can come to. The calibre of the presenters are good… especially your peers…great networking and enough information each year that I can come away with.
A very good concentrated, intense day of best practice… brilliant that it’s in one day, brilliant that it’s in a single venue and a good opportunity to meet with senior people from very good retail organisations
I’ve been coming to IRC for a long time and it’s a great opportunity to network with people that I know across the business… people that I’ve worked with or suppliers that I’ve worked with in the past.
InternetRetailing Conference is the only event that I always put in my calendar.