10 Oct 2019
- Bridging the gap between on-line and offline: How business connects its brand purpose to an intentional customer experience
Hosted by: Ben Freeborn, Head of Customer Experience, Interflora
- Convenient delivery, returns and staying competitive: Finding the right balance for your business
Hosted by: Scott Barker, Head of Customer Services, Missguided
- Giving customers what they want: Personalising the proposition
- Hosted by: Alexander Bartholomew, Independent Management Consultant
- Creating trust: payments as a customer conversion tool for new markets
- Hosted by: Ashley Hubbard, eCommerce Manager, Grenson Shoes
- Cross border delivery
- Hosted by: Neil McLauchlan, Director UK Seller Delivery Experience, Ebay
- Using AI for final mile accuracy
- Gaining a single customer view to track the overall experience
- Courier's mobile apps: who owns the relationship with a customer?
Digital retail leaders
Visitors were retailers
Over 25m turnover
Turnover of companies attending
What our clients say...
We’ve been coming to InternetRetailing Conference for the best part of five years. Year on year we’ve seen that this is the number one event in the UK for that bridge between marketing and technology in the ecommerce space.
IRC is the only conference I go to every year
This is the place to come if you want to get the UK retailers. We get more good conversations here than we do at any event in the UK.
This is one of the best industry events for quality networking.
It’s probably one of the best one day conferences that you can come to. The calibre of the presenters are good… especially your peers…great networking and enough information each year that I can come away with.
A very good concentrated, intense day of best practice… brilliant that it’s in one day, brilliant that it’s in a single venue and a good opportunity to meet with senior people from very good retail organisations
I’ve been coming to IRC for a long time and it’s a great opportunity to network with people that I know across the business… people that I’ve worked with or suppliers that I’ve worked with in the past.
InternetRetailing Conference is the only event that I always put in my calendar.