10 Oct 2019
- Defining digital experience
- Hosted by: Stuart Heffernan, Head of eBusiness, Pernod Ricard UK
- Smart marketing in a new era of rising costs in digital advertising
- Hosted by: Stephen Honight, eCommerce and Performance Marketing Lead, Pukka Herbs
- Defining and mastering your unified proposition to a customer
- Hosted by: Nicola Fox, Former Head of CRM, Missguided and Holland & Barrett
- Post GDPR: what are innovative marketing strategies?
- Loyalty schemes: thinking outside of the box
- Adding value by personalising the proposition in the customer journey
- Hosted by: Jonas Hessler, Strategic Advisor, Hessler & Co and Former Global eCommerce Manager, IKEA
- Referral marketing: creating shoppable content to drive sales
Digital retail leaders
Visitors were retailers
Over 25m turnover
Turnover of companies attending
What our clients say...
We’ve been coming to InternetRetailing Conference for the best part of five years. Year on year we’ve seen that this is the number one event in the UK for that bridge between marketing and technology in the ecommerce space.
IRC is the only conference I go to every year
This is the place to come if you want to get the UK retailers. We get more good conversations here than we do at any event in the UK.
This is one of the best industry events for quality networking.
It’s probably one of the best one day conferences that you can come to. The calibre of the presenters are good… especially your peers…great networking and enough information each year that I can come away with.
A very good concentrated, intense day of best practice… brilliant that it’s in one day, brilliant that it’s in a single venue and a good opportunity to meet with senior people from very good retail organisations
I’ve been coming to IRC for a long time and it’s a great opportunity to network with people that I know across the business… people that I’ve worked with or suppliers that I’ve worked with in the past.
InternetRetailing Conference is the only event that I always put in my calendar.